Modern Day Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Modern Day Warriors

A new world awaits as china splits in three again.... who will win?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Revelations[private]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zhuge Yang
Strategist
Zhuge Yang

Gold : 352

Warrior Profile
Techs: Mystic Seal/ Arrow Sight/ Truespeed-shadow/ volley/ heavy bolts-flame arrows/ Leader's Aura/ Rapid Shot/ Stamina/ Spirit/ Swiftfoot/ Bonus Special/ Pouch/ Bag/ Third Renbu/ Infinite renbu
Life:
Revelations[private] Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Revelations[private] Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Musou:
Revelations[private] Left_bar_bleue400/400Revelations[private] Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

Revelations[private] Empty
PostSubject: Revelations[private]   Revelations[private] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 6:32 pm

As her horse slowed to a hault, she slipped off, her hair feathering over her forehead with the whispy wind. Her soft blue eyes rested on her villagers as they bowed at her appearance. "Welcome back, Master Yang." They said in varied amounts of time. Yang gave a soft smile then sighed as she tied her horse.

"Everyone this charade has been going on long enough.." She spoke her voice its same naturally sweet tone. Her hands pulled at her aarmor straps as she looked away a moment to regain her composure. "You all believe I am the Guardian of Cheng Du, this is true, however I am not all that I seem." There was another thud and her chestplate fell to the ground with a loud thud. In a similar manner her waist and leg armor fell, only after she wiggled free. With the drop of her heavy shoes, she fluffed her hair and straightened up, eyeing her people for their response.

"My.. Lord.. My Lord?"
A man stuttered while a few other stared. "You're not a Lord at all."

"Lord Yang is a lady..."

"A most attractive one at that."

"My Lord come examine me, I got injured on the battlefield!"

"Lady Yang! Why did you hide such beauty."
The men babbled on as the women actually approached her. They spoke softly and smiled.

"You are not mad?"
Yang asked in surprise. She had expected an uproarr, but not of this sort.

A young girl walked forward and grabbed Yang's hand with a soft, sincere smile, "My lady.. no matter the gender.. you still protect us and lead us."

"Yeah the fact you have a nice rack just boosts morale." That man grunted and Yang assumed he was slapped.. she hoped so. Her heart was touched and she bowed, feeling overwhelming pride.

"Thank you everyone...."
Back to top Go down
https://modernwarriors.rpg-board.net
Mr. Ling
Shop Keep
Mr. Ling

Gold : 19

Warrior Profile
Techs: Air Wave Concentration Mystic seal Arrow sight Leech Berserk Flash True speed-Shadow-shadow x2-shadow x3-shadow x4 Rock Fall-Boulder-Land Slide Volly-Heavy Bolts-Ice Arrows/Flame arrows Swift Attack Rush Leader's Aura(Give in for all Leaders) Rage Destroy Rapid shot Flame-Hungry Flame-hellfire Hinder Stamina Overawe Command Battlecry Adrenaline Evade Ward Arrow Guard Sprint Spirit Recovery + extension + Victor's Aura War drums Beast master Swift foot Horsemanship Lady Luck Bonus Special pouch Bag Third Renbu Infinite Renbu
Life:
Revelations[private] Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Revelations[private] Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Musou:
Revelations[private] Left_bar_bleue400/400Revelations[private] Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: Revelations[private]   Revelations[private] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 6:47 pm

The black Steed roared into the scene. The eyes of the steed were red with death. His gallop came to a stop as the man riding it came off. His boots struck the ground and spoke softly.

"You all, Listen Carefully. Not only Does the Guardian of Cheng Du have the blessings of the people, But, She has the blessing of the Crimson Tiger."

He stood tall as he looked at her. Kneeling down before her he spoke softly once more. His hand grabbed hers and he kissed it gently.

"My lady, Would you, Take me as your Husband?"

He asked. The crowd would be in a somewhat uproar at this. It was understandable, The Guardian of Cheng Du and the Crimson Tiger, together. It was odd, was it not?
Back to top Go down
Zhuge Yang
Strategist
Zhuge Yang

Warrior Profile
Techs: Mystic Seal/ Arrow Sight/ Truespeed-shadow/ volley/ heavy bolts-flame arrows/ Leader's Aura/ Rapid Shot/ Stamina/ Spirit/ Swiftfoot/ Bonus Special/ Pouch/ Bag/ Third Renbu/ Infinite renbu
Life:
Revelations[private] Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Revelations[private] Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Musou:

PostSubject: Re: Revelations[private]   Revelations[private] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 9:13 pm

Yang looked back at him. His appearance sent chills down the spines of her people. They immedeatly went silent, the small girl shuffling behind her leg. Yang ruffles the girl's hair and smiled at the man. Her teacher; her love.

Dipping her head, she blushed at his blessing, then blushed further as he knelt down on one knee and kissed her hand. There was a dark red hue on her cheeks and her heart fluttered. "I-I.."

"DON'T DO IT!" Shouted a man.

Her eyes were fixed on the crimson tiger, however, showing her adoraction and affection. "I-I would be honored..." She stuttered, blushing perfusely. Nothing else would fall from her lips, she was as content as possible. Ecstatic at the least
Back to top Go down
Mr. Ling
Shop Keep
Mr. Ling

Warrior Profile
Techs: Air Wave Concentration Mystic seal Arrow sight Leech Berserk Flash True speed-Shadow-shadow x2-shadow x3-shadow x4 Rock Fall-Boulder-Land Slide Volly-Heavy Bolts-Ice Arrows/Flame arrows Swift Attack Rush Leader's Aura(Give in for all Leaders) Rage Destroy Rapid shot Flame-Hungry Flame-hellfire Hinder Stamina Overawe Command Battlecry Adrenaline Evade Ward Arrow Guard Sprint Spirit Recovery + extension + Victor's Aura War drums Beast master Swift foot Horsemanship Lady Luck Bonus Special pouch Bag Third Renbu Infinite Renbu
Life:
Revelations[private] Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Revelations[private] Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Musou:

PostSubject: Re: Revelations[private]   Revelations[private] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 2:47 pm

His eyes softly met hers and a small blush came over his face. It was his happiest day indeed. He stood up, kissing her hand, and then nibbling a bit on her earlobe. He eyed the man that spoke and spoke himself softly.

"Why do thou not prefer the Guardian to marry the Crimson Tiger. Two of the people who saved this village many a time, risking their lives for you and your fellows. Perhaps it would be stupid for two people to protect one town. Then again, you should thinkl of the ramiecations of not having it like this. Two people sworn to protect one place. The Imperial Crimson Tiger and the Guardian of Cheng Du. A sight indeed."

His eyes rested on her as he smiled softly. The staff to his left was still being held and he lifed it up a good foot. With a small smile he slammed it down once more, the staff being buried into the ground a good foot maybe two. Chills were sent across the lands as he smiled and turned to the people. His eyes soft with love as he spoke.

"Is there not a person to wed us here? The person shall recieve the blessings of both The Crimson Tiger and the Guardian of Cheng Du."
Back to top Go down
Zhuge Yang
Strategist
Zhuge Yang

Warrior Profile
Life:
Musou:

PostSubject: Re: Revelations[private]   Revelations[private] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 2:14 pm

Yang's face couldn't be any more read. His lips pressed from her hand to her ear which he then proceeded to nip at. On top of it all, he as well was blushing which made butterflies flitter around her belly. She dipped her head and smiled.

Love shone in her eyes as she followed his every move. He turned and asked the people why this bothered them. A good question indeed. Two people in love with each other as well as the silly little village. Though the truth would give reason for scorn, this was surely a blessing on the small village.

There was a breif silence as he asked for a preacher, before a man stepped forward, "Sir, I am a preacher if that will do." He bowed before he watched the two, "I have conducted a few weddings before, but never on the spot." He rubbed his lip thoughtfully, "However I can probably be ready by tomorrow, if that will do?"

She hesitantly wrapped an arm around his. Was this really happening? Was it true? Or was she dreaming? It just wasn't real. It didn't feel real to her. Her mind was in a daze as she rested her head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Ling
Shop Keep
Mr. Ling

Warrior Profile
Life:
Musou:

PostSubject: Re: Revelations[private]   Revelations[private] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 11:29 am

"Of course, Sir. That will do nicely. We will be around in the afternoon if that is ok. Perhaps the town would like to attend as everyone is invited. Perhaps-"

He paused as he thought. There were many a thing in his mind as well. Not only would he be here for the wedding but he would have to go and get Duo, And perhaps even try to find an heir to the Cosmic statute. However, he sighed a little as he spoke yet again.

"I will return when it is time. Perhaps then, the town will be in celibration. Untill then, I must bid you all adue." He turned to Zhuge Yang for a moment as he spoke. "It is up to you if you wish to go back to my shop with me. I am in need of meeting someone soon. And my shop can not attend it's self as well. I wish you the best of luck as of the moment, and I will see you son either way."

With that, he jumped on the horse, his staff behind him in his left hand, and he kicked the horse gently in the sides. He made a small noise with his mouth and almost hissed at the horse. In responce, the horse sped twords the shop, with no time to spare.

{{Exit}}
Back to top Go down
Zhuge Yang
Strategist
Zhuge Yang

Warrior Profile
Life:
Musou:

PostSubject: Re: Revelations[private]   Revelations[private] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 5:43 pm

Yang frowned, almost sensing the fact that he'd be on his way. Her happy moment over. She knew celebration time was done. She looked at her people who showed a deep confusion. Shaking her head, she sighed and looked at him with a smile, "Alright. I have things I must tend to as well."

With a grunt, she pulled on her armor. Her eyes closed breifly as she took a deep breath from parted lips. "Be safe and I will see you soon, love." She turned to kiss him, but he was already gone. With a huff, she shook her head and allowed her gaze to sit distantly. She would be wed, by tomorrow's night.

A hand rested over her chest as she stared up at the waning moon. It was becoming night... she needed rest. Closing her eyes, she whistled for her horse and found her way to her house. There she sat and relaxed.

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revelations[private]   Revelations[private] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Revelations[private]
Page 1 of 1