Modern Day Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Modern Day Warriors

A new world awaits as china splits in three again.... who will win?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Collisions =D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mina Rica

Mina Rica

Gold : 0

Warrior Profile
Techs:
Life:
Collisions =D Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Collisions =D Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Musou:
Collisions =D Left_bar_bleue100/100Collisions =D Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Collisions =D Empty
PostSubject: Collisions =D   Collisions =D I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 8:46 pm

The weight of the equiment Mina was carrying was starting to bother her, perhaps she should have taken two trips instead of taking everything at once. It would have been lighter on her back. She felt a bit confused to where this 'backroom' was to be exact, so she assumed it was the last one down the hall. Pushing her way into what she beleived was the back room Mina gritted her teeth together. She pivoted on her feet as she set the bags down, bassically closing her eyes as she did so and turning her back towards the open part of the room. Bending down she let the bags slide off of her body and onto the ground. In a simple tug she pulled the cloak off of her, revealing a pure black china dress underneath and the body she hid form the world earlier. Sweet curves, lucious thighs, quite plump breasts and a round bottom, some of her feratures were non-existent amung the chinese women, giving Mina Rica yet another reason to stick out besides her lovely eyes and bright colored hair. Quickly turning around she bumped into something or someone, the force and unexpectedness sent her to the ground with a small yelp. Rubbing her head she looked up at the person infront of her with narrowed eyes. Her legs were spred apart slightly but her dress hiked up to reveal pure white panties to the person. not noticing Mina growled slightly as she muttered "Warn me next time."
Back to top Go down
Duo Lon

Duo Lon

Warrior Profile
Techs:
Life:
Musou:

Collisions =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Collisions =D   Collisions =D I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 2:52 am

Having been waiting by the small opening door at the store back under the heating sun, Duo enters the shop from the backdoor out of the troublesome heat against his body. Having closed the door right behind him as he continued along his path into the hallway of the back area of the store. Having past the back storage room, his eyes seemed to drift astray noticing nothing around him so much, but his own little world floating about in his mind. Should he change his dark lavishing, tight dark clothing for the wedding? Should he cut his long brunette hair as it fancied too long nowadays? One question after another arose Duo Lon when suddenly his sidetracked mind misguided him into one of the back rooms to stumble into something or someone! Duo stumbled lightly backwards after the small collision to almost lose his complete balance, but managed to get a hold of the door's knob, and not tripping over anything set a foot. His eyes wondered from the ground onto something white, and appealing, then back up to the curves and plumped breasts of... Mina Rika?! Duo held onto the doorknob with both hands, pulling himself up as he lended Mina a hand as well. His right hand extended out for her to grab as his eyes fully closed in a small faint smile still. "Oh, sorry about that. Let me help you up.", said Duo greetingly towards Mina with his eyes still closed with no peaking, no matter as to how much as he wanted to do it hough... Such a simple life it has to be for Duo.
Back to top Go down
Mina Rica

Mina Rica

Warrior Profile
Techs:
Life:
Musou:

Collisions =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Collisions =D   Collisions =D I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 3:16 am

A soft groan escaped Mina's lips as she rubbed her head a bit, with a slightly angered look on her face. Sudddenly she loked up to set her eyes on the man she had met earlier. What was his name again? Anywho her emerald eyes met that of this newly introduced person. Blinking blankly a couple times Mina realized her position, and what she was revealing to him unexpectadly. Mina immediadely shut her lets tightly, her hands went down inbetween them to push the dress down to cover that area. A huge crimson blush flooded through her face as she stared up at the male infront of her .

"Y-you!! You saw my panties!! P-perv!" She growled, not taking his hand to help herself up as she had a face of anger and embarrassment. This wasnt how she wanted to meet anyone...EVER. Grumbling to herself her bag flopped over beside her, clothes rolled out freelym, panties, bras and a costume of somesort that appeared to resemble a sexy tiger print outfit. /could this get anymore embarrassing??
Back to top Go down
Duo Lon

Duo Lon

Warrior Profile
Techs:
Life:
Musou:

Collisions =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Collisions =D   Collisions =D I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 3:26 am

"P-pervert..!?", yelped out Duo as he looked at the strange women with his eyes fully open in a rather annoyed way of her rudeness! He then took back his hand, as she just now revealed more and more of her undies and a... Suit.. Duo looked at them with his cheeks lightly turning red across the face, hell it was on his nose too! Without much of a grieving heart, he closed the door behind him so others wouldn't hear them. He bent down and quickly began pushing everything back into her bags with his eyes closed with that red tint across his face. His face was forced on seriousness! "For now, your a guest.. I'm not a pervert, and I don't know who you think you are, but I'm just showing my hospitality here. At least have some consent for that.", said Duo in a rough manner as he zipped and patched it all up. He only left the tiger suit on the floor as he was rushing. He walked up to the selves and placed some of Mina's heavy bags into the opening cabinets at the bottom. He only now was regaining his composure and readjusting himself to what he'd just witnessed.... Letting out a brief sigh as his mind seemed to settle down. '...Women.' He thought tirelessly.
Back to top Go down
Mina Rica

Mina Rica

Warrior Profile
Techs:
Life:
Musou:

Collisions =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Collisions =D   Collisions =D I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 3:46 am

"/Yes pervert!!" She yelped still flooded with embarrasment and slight anger that she revealed herself to him. If anything her short temper was set off through her embarrasssment. Mina suddenly froze as she looked at her upset bag, damnit! Mina simply groaned and placed her palm to her face. She didnt even bother to comment that he was touching her unmentionables. She gave off a small whimper as she continued to feel embarrassed with herself.

Bringing herself to her feet Mina let out a deep sigh, her face was still crimson as she brushed herself off. "Hmm... Maybe I over reacted a bit... But still you didnt need to see that" She said calmly "pervert..." she muttered then to herself quietly, Taking little notice to the tiger outfit that still remained on the ground. "Oh! Oh!!!!So you leave that out, thank you for taking my bags and all but... Of all things you leave this out, the thing i had to wear when modeling for n artist! but maybe..." Mina ranted a bit to the man as she suddenly paused, a small smirk came to her face. "Do you wana see what it looks like on me?" she asked softly. Giving off a devilous smirk as she crossed her arms under her chest.
Back to top Go down
Duo Lon

Duo Lon

Warrior Profile
Techs:
Life:
Musou:

Collisions =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Collisions =D   Collisions =D I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:05 am

Once again she called him that word "pervert", my could she just scream it any louder for Mr. Ling or anyone to hear? The attention they've brought in was none luckily for them and so Duo Lon ignored her rage mode and bit his lower lip from within his mouth, while closing the cabinets, hard with a medium slam per each bag, until the last one where things now gotten more slow tensed for the moment notice. "Maybe you and I both did... Overreact. Besides, I am used to living with just about anyone so its no big deal." Duo said to take responsibility for the viewing of her undies and as such other things. Only to be once again disturbed by her outrightness voice, complaining of her little modeling suit on the floor. 'What the hell? Is she crazy?' Duo pondered to himself as he looked at the suit being just there. When her voice came lower, his attention came back onto her. "W-what..?" Duo asked unsure of what he had just heard Mina asked him with that odd smile of hers that gave Duo a bad and good feeling in his gut right about now. "You don't mind putting that suit on for me?" He asked curiously, having his eyes be fixed onto the actual suit once again, before gazing back onto her gentle, yet determined emeralds that opened the world's doors for her. His face did seemed slightly worried, but that suit really caught his eye right now.
Back to top Go down
Mina Rica

Mina Rica

Warrior Profile
Techs:
Life:
Musou:

Collisions =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Collisions =D   Collisions =D I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:18 am

Mina simply shrugged, she was often described to as random and her anger already calmed down, /she simply observed the mans reaction to what she said. She thought of it as priceless due to the fact she was yelling at him a moment ago and calling him a pervert, which she still thinks he was. "Hmmmm... I had to wear it before infornt of strangers for teh artist and at another job I was a handing out stuff. Sooo... I dont mind. heh." She said to him simply.

walking over to the costume that was on the ground and standing over it, Mina took ahold of the zipper and gently tugged it down, sklowly, ever so slowly taking off her dress. Paying next to no attention to the man that accompanied her. She did simply wait for his reaction. Her back was turned to him as she unzipped her dress a bit more.
Back to top Go down
Duo Lon

Duo Lon

Warrior Profile
Techs:
Life:
Musou:

Collisions =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Collisions =D   Collisions =D I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:34 am

Duo gave a small humming groan in his throat as she seemed to just shrug off the nonsense from her body like nothing as casually a person would do. Even her simple words struck Duo a tad bit off on her again. He looked at her and sighed. "Sounds like you have an infamous lifestyle of a star..." He commented sarcastically, but with guilt behind its track as she walked away to where the suit was. Undressing as he was in there, Duo wanted to lash out about it, but remained silent as he couldn't help but stare... His penis began to get harder underneath his black soft pants. It wasn't that much of a noticeable lump thanks to the large garment over him. Her beauty was... Abstract and so concrete at once. Duo swallows a bit of his spit, feeling his throat dry as tension rises from her beauty being slowly revealed. "And you're undressing, while I'm here, because...?", asked Duo finally, as he crossed his arms and legs, hoping she'd not see the lump in his pants. His eyes now fixed on the floor only. Not paying attention to her, even though his cheeks were red once again... This feeling in his pants, though, he could not help it. So, as she wasn't looking, he'd run his right index and thumb across the shaft of his harden penis down from the surface of his cooled pants... It was embarrassing, but it couldn't be helped!
Back to top Go down
Mina Rica

Mina Rica

Warrior Profile
Techs:
Life:
Musou:

Collisions =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Collisions =D   Collisions =D I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:45 am

Mina simply laughed gently as he questioned her. She smirked as she peeked behind her out at the man. Noticing the bulge in his pants and how he stroked it oh so 'secretly'. Mina turned around and smiled at the man. "I simply proved that you were a pervert. Isnt that right Pervert? Hmm~ Whats this?" Mina asked as she walked up to the man and lightly rubbed his crtoch over the material of his clothing. Mina was always seductve in a way, however she never had went further then a kiss when it came to intimacy.

"Heh, seems like you really are a pervert. Hey, its okay,its natural for those your age to be perverted." She softly laughed, placing a gentle finger on his lips, with half closed eyes and that smrk on her lips Mina softly giggled, This mans reaction was priceless, howeer she didnt expect him to stroke himself off just by unzipping her dress
Back to top Go down
Duo Lon

Duo Lon

Warrior Profile
Techs:
Life:
Musou:

Collisions =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Collisions =D   Collisions =D I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 5:35 am

Once more aggravated by her forwardness in her call. She'd caught him in a unspeakable act. Before she could get a full touch on his crotch, his hand came in the way as her finger touched his lips, he only turned his head to the left, brushing her finger off of his lips. "Don't touch there.", said a tired Duo. Once again he sighed. "I'm not that type of person you believe me to be, this was just a first time thing. Whatever you're used to, I shall have none of it." Having spoken, he began to tense down to another major level. A point where most men don't get to easily at, where he had lost the lump in his pants. He stood at the doorway, facing away with his head held high, and his eyes hanging low, with a soft toned voice in parched, he spreads his lips and opens his mouth. "If there's anything you like, don't make on harsh requests and we'll try to do our best to work together and any other task appointed to coop." With that Duo left off into the hallway, having his arms crossed and his head held down. The large brunette locks of his covered half his face from view as he came out of the shop from behind. Where he'd always go shall remain a mystery. This time he made sure the woman's horse was in a stable and the other two tigers were kept at safety and away from harm from themselves and others, so Duo placed them in the shop's own backyard with a small fence around a large perimeter for animals. A light sigh escaped Duo for the last time of the day, as the sun seems to be setting down lower. Its already been a long day.

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Mina Rica

Mina Rica

Warrior Profile
Techs:
Life:
Musou:

Collisions =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Collisions =D   Collisions =D I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 2:58 pm

"Hmmm?" Mina said as he told her not to touch down there. Mina tilted her head gently to the side, humming to herself slightly. "Hey hey now, I'm just teasing you. No need to get all upset." She muttered, giving him a look of slight sorrow and anoyance. Mina groaned slightly as he walked away from her. He also lost the lump in his pants. Was Mina not attractive to him? This was a first, it spiked her interest. Maybe he was married, or had a girlfriend, or was gay. Mina was now curious to find out why he just left disapointed. She didn't do anything that wrong. Flipping her hair back Mina practically skipped out the door in search for the man. Maybe, just maybe she should try to cheer him up.~

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Collisions =D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Collisions =D   Collisions =D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Collisions =D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Modern Day Warriors :: Other :: Ye olde shop-
Jump to: