Modern Day Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Modern Day Warriors

A new world awaits as china splits in three again.... who will win?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Act 3 - Friends

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Duo Lon

Duo Lon

Gold : 0

Warrior Profile
Techs:
Life:
Act 3 - Friends Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Act 3 - Friends Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Musou:
Act 3 - Friends Left_bar_bleue100/100Act 3 - Friends Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Act 3 - Friends Empty
PostSubject: Act 3 - Friends   Act 3 - Friends I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 3:14 pm

A bell rings as a women in dark armor and other accessories comes into the shop with her blade rusted. She hands it to the young man standing behind a counter without speaking a word as he takes it with care and gentle hands. He places the blade in a large case of its size beside him on the wooden counter. He then reaches further across to grab another case of equal size, containing the same replica of the sword in mint condition. The woman cheerfully blows the man an air kiss as he simply gave her a glare. She went along her way as he sighed while just standing there with exhaustion written all over his face. 'Women.' The young man commented in his mind as they day grew more into the night as he had served a few already prepaid customers for their items. It was that time of the week where prepaid orders arrive. The young man sat down in a chair with his elbows pressed against the hard cold counter, keeping him lifted as his hands cover his bottom jawline. He sat there with a bored expression and rather noticed how the day seemed to have gone faster than usual. A small creak peered the man's ears as it was made behind him, but he ignored it. As this young man was Duo Lon, having lost in his thoughts yet again.
Back to top Go down
Mina Rica

Mina Rica

Warrior Profile
Techs:
Life:
Act 3 - Friends Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Act 3 - Friends Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Musou:

Act 3 - Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act 3 - Friends   Act 3 - Friends I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 3:24 pm

The foreign blonde woman watched as the woman in dark Armor came into the shop. Mina simply tilted her head to the side as she watched the Man Duo Lon go to her aid. The woman in armour locked eyes with Mina briefly as she then blew a kiss towards Duo and grined at Mina as she laughed while leaving. Wondering what that was all about Mina simply took a deep breath. Wearing her beautiful black china dress Mina creeped up behind Duo who was sitting down on his chair. Placing her hands on the arms of the chair Mina's chest pressed up against the back of Duo's head as she gave off her famous devilous smirk.

"Are you married?" She asked curiously, that question was banging around in her mind for a while now. She was curious to why he seemed...Not attracted to her, it spiked her interest. So she had given him this simple yes or no question. Tilting her head to the side a bit now she waited for a simply yes or no.
Back to top Go down
Duo Lon

Duo Lon

Warrior Profile
Techs:
Life:
Musou:

Act 3 - Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act 3 - Friends   Act 3 - Friends I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 3:32 pm

A small 'oof' came out of Duo's mouth as he felt Mina's plumped breasts lay against his head and her belly pressing up against his hair onto his arched back. "No, now get off me please." Duo insisted in his tone for demand he lightly began to blush from his cheeks again, as he then turned from his chair to push her off a tad bit. His gaze met hers, as he was sitting on his chair, turned to see her. It was hard for him as he kept that annoying tension between them from last time. "Why do you care if I'm married or not?" Duo asked, while he turned around again to face the front of the store. People were passing by, but none could see from within either way, they would just have to come in.. Duo no longer was looking at Mina, and was focused on the front door and the items around it.
Back to top Go down
Mina Rica

Mina Rica

Warrior Profile
Techs:
Life:
Musou:

Act 3 - Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act 3 - Friends   Act 3 - Friends I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 3:39 pm

Mina hummed to herself lightly. Thinking on why he pushed her away She took a step back, placing her hands behind her back as she rolled her ankle a bit and looked away, givng her a cute look somehow "I was just wondering ya know~." She said sweetly. Giving out another Hmmmm sound with her lips pressed together Mina looked up while she was in thought. Thinking about his reaction. "Soo I guess your not married. Well... Do you have a giiiirrrllfriiieeennnd?~" She asked him another simply yes or no question as she leaned forwards, light pink tinted her cheeks as she smiled simply. She seemed to sway a bit from side to side. Mina wasn't trying to be annoying or anything, she was simply wanted to know more about Duo. (and why he seemed to push her away) mina growled in her mind as she noticed how Duo purposely looked away from her. Was she that revolting? Why wouldnt he look at her!?!
Back to top Go down
Duo Lon

Duo Lon

Warrior Profile
Techs:
Life:
Musou:

Act 3 - Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act 3 - Friends   Act 3 - Friends I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 3:52 pm

Having kept looking away on her on purpose, and every time she'd try to get in his view he'd look another way, and seemed to be reserved right now. "No, I don't have a girlfriend either." He answered bluntly towards it(due to the fact he hadn't had one in his life). "Is this twenty-one questions, or what?", asked Duo while still looking away from her and slowing down his heart rate and regaining his composure again. Deep inside, he felt regret for pushing her now. Duo peeked back at her for an instance. "Sorry for the push..." He said softly towards her. Duo then turns, back away from her yet again.
Back to top Go down
Mina Rica

Mina Rica

Warrior Profile
Techs:
Life:
Musou:

Act 3 - Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act 3 - Friends   Act 3 - Friends I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 3:59 pm

Mina let out yet again another 'hmmmmm', pursing her lips slightly as she did so. this time she came up and rested her arms on the back of his chair. "If you wana call it twenty questions, then sure." She said simply as she looked down at Duo. "You gay?" She then asked like it was no big deal. Letting out a small laugh she looked up now 'Don't be sorry for the push Duuoo~ It was nothing." She shrugged it off and simply swayed her bottom half from side to side as she waited for his reaction and answer to her question. She felt as if she was being rather annoying to Duo and was debating on whether or not to quit.
Back to top Go down
Duo Lon

Duo Lon

Warrior Profile
Techs:
Life:
Musou:

Act 3 - Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act 3 - Friends   Act 3 - Friends I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:34 pm

"No, I'm not gay either.", Duo said rather annoyed at that assumption. He sighed and sat up from the chair. "Anything else?" Secretly, his eyes seemed to have wondered down to her hips then back up to her face in a single glance back at her. Blinking a bit aimlessly a few times before looking away again. "Say... I could close the shop for a bit so we could hang out more, but I was wondering... May I see you in that tiger outfit?" Hopefully she wouldn't call him on that perverted stuff again, but Duo was slowly beginning to believe it himself sadly.
Back to top Go down
Mina Rica

Mina Rica

Warrior Profile
Techs:
Life:
Musou:

Act 3 - Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act 3 - Friends   Act 3 - Friends I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:40 pm

Mina tilted her head to the side as she wondered to herself. He seemed rather persistent that he was not gay. He wasn't married, he had no girlfriend, and he claimed he wasn't gay. Maybe... He just plain ol didnt like her or she was just unattractive to the man. He rarely looked at her now and it was somehow getting on her nervs. Like she took offense to it in a way. Maybe she was just being so annoying at this point trying to get him to look at her, perhaps it was time to just stop, but wait! she never liked to give up. Letting out a brief sigh Mina moved right in front of Duo, looking him strait in the eye "anything else? Yes!" Mina said as she took ahold of his right hand with both of hers and placing it up right against her left breast so he could squeeze and feel it. Carefully observing his reaction to this.. 'Ooohhhh The tiger suit. Hmm ya ya I guess you could see it. But! Ill surprise you with it one day, your reaction seems to always be priceless." She smiled at him, moving her hands around a bit to make his palm rotate around her breast a bit. Mina gave off a cute 'hmmm~' once more "Am I being to forward~?" She questioned.
Back to top Go down
Duo Lon

Duo Lon

Warrior Profile
Techs:
Life:
Musou:

Act 3 - Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act 3 - Friends   Act 3 - Friends I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 5:09 pm

Duo watched as his right hand grabbed her soft left plump shaped breast. Taking a bit breath he squeezed her breast, but pulled away his hand from her grip, as he gave her a small glare. "Isn't that obvious? Mina?" In which he leaned back on the counter and sighs again. "Fine fine, let's just get this troublesome tension between us then." His face faces at the ceiling of the shop. Revealing his neck and making his locks slimmer down his face on each side. He leaned there, thinking to himself again. She was the first girl he'd ever done something like that or even seen partially naked for once in his eyes. A light chuckle came on him. The words "silly girl" came into his head now.
Back to top Go down
Mina Rica

Mina Rica

Warrior Profile
Techs:
Life:
Musou:

Act 3 - Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act 3 - Friends   Act 3 - Friends I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 5:26 pm

Mina suddenly squirmed around a bit as he squeezed her breasts, making her give off a small moan as she groaned out "N-not so hard, they're sensitive!" Biting her lower lip a bit until he pulled his hand away Mina let out a relieved sigh. Well he didnt freak out to where she put his hand, he wasn't gay. Good. Thinking to herself briefly Mina tilted her head to the side as she rubbed her breast as it was a bit tender from the squeeze Duo gave it. "Hmm, I'm sorry. I guess I'll stop with the flirting, after all I don't really like men with long hair, so you don't have anything to really worry about." she chuckled as she dropped her hand, turning her gaze towards Duo once more. "Although, one day I'll surprise you with that tiger suit to get that priceless expression from your face again, heh." She grinned as she said this to him.

~Two weeks later~
Perhaps being around so many calm collected people caused Mina to become less...Crazy, and more suttle about herself. With that she had kept Duo from her seductive ways and silliness. She even seemed to display a lack of interest in the man due to his lack of interest in her. However she was still annoyed that he wouldnt really focus his eyes on her as he always seemed to turn them to another direction. Even after two weeks she remembered her promise, of course she seemed to have some interest in the man but she began to hide it, after all she did say she was going to leave him alone as she began to talk to him like a normal person and less crazy. However this day, two weeks after, she was going to make an exception,

"Duuuuuuuuooooooooo Looooooooooonnnnn" Mina muttered out in a low and soft voice. Seeming to pop out of no where as she was seated on a chair, having her legs over the arm of the chair as she made herself comfy. Waiting to see Duo's reaction now.

She was dressed in a rather... Unique attire. Upon her head was a set of fake tiger ears, white with the crisp black stripes. Long fingerless gloves that came up to her shoulder almost were in that same tiger print. Gold bangals wore on her wrists and decored the tops of her gloves. Another gold necklace like object rested on her neck like a colar, straps were attached to the gold collar to a peice of loose material that covered her chest, just managing to cover parts of her lucious breasts and nipples. A mini skirt was also worn to cover the majority of her round ass. Attached to her white panties underneith was a tiger like tail. On her right leg was a thigh high tiger print stocking while the left leg remained bare. Wearing gladiator like sandles The outfit was rather seductive on Mina's well filled out body, which would easily turn many men on by the sight of it. Her blonde hair was styled rather wildly and her emerald eyes sparkled with excitement. Duo brought himself to see this as he himself requested to see this suit two weeks ago.
"Well.." Mina spoke softly "What do you think of it?~" She asked, smirking
Back to top Go down
Duo Lon

Duo Lon

Warrior Profile
Techs:
Life:
Musou:

Act 3 - Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act 3 - Friends   Act 3 - Friends I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 4:08 am

>>Two Weeks Before / Past<<
Doesn't like men with long hair?? Duo seemed to be mildly upset about that factor since it was trademark of a look he himself invented with his own dreads knotted together along with his objects that seemed bound by it. He then began to suddenly grew found into her sudden amusement of her own characteristic that brought life into the shop and including Duo and the old man himself within the worn out establishment, that kept peeking at its highs with its customers, giving and gaining from many wonderers, as this shop was the one of the only isolated places to be lived in to trade, and may not gain constant visits, but lovely rare material such as Mina right now. Being the new applicant and not given specific tasks, other then cleaning and swaying in customers, Duo had sighed and smiled in relief in giving aside the unneeded odd disputes of sexualities and preferred appearances(mostly from Mina's side of the topics) between them two. "Ah, thank you so much Mina. It'd be much appreciated from you, as we'll do better in time, ne?" In response to her end, has caused Duo to bow to her in a gentlemen fashion whereas a new customer enters the old shoppe and rings the bell on the wooden counter. This time another attractive women comes in, with the same attitude as the previous one. A slight peak of putting up a front of tolerance was shown to Mina when she came in like the other, and Duo having no conversations started, nor a welcoming. The service was not rude or blunt, however, Duo disliked talking to prepaid customers such as these women. Continuing today's task until the brisk of dawn when it was Mr. Ling's turn.

>>Two Weeks Later / Present<<
Having tied his long hair to seemingly appear shorter than usual, it had been two weeks since Mina joined the crew. He seemed to love the things she did and began to grow fond of her company. He was located back in the storage room, as usual, cleaning some of the newer weapons with delicacy with a bronze's wool lightly smudged with oil. To not harm the material of the blade or loose its smoothing appearance as a blade. Duo seemed to have frown a hobby for cleaning blades nowadays so it seems. While in the midst of this, his name is called out from the room beside the storage's right, "Duuuuuuuuooooooooo Looooooooooonnnnn" It was Mina who muttered his name out in a low and soft voice. Duo placed the sword in it's case and placed the wool back onto its proper place in the selves beside the door's entrance wall. He stepped out of the room and into the next with a shocked look upon his face! He ventured inside the room and closed the door behind him, as he didn't want anyone else seeing her in that. It was a shocker as Duo faced the door with his forehead rested against the cool wooden door.

"W-why, are you dressed like that?" Having his eyes shut off from the world, Duo was blushing indeed, but did not want to pay much attention to her attractive attires again. Everything about her aroused Duo, but keeping his mannerisms and such place a large abstract gap between the two. Unlike her, who kept changing attires, Duo seemed to always wear the same thing over. One would think he would not take baths and the difference is that each attire he wore did seem the same, but are kept well cleaned and each having their own properties of the time of day or season. Right now, his eyes only diverted to stop the rudeness of his stares among her lovely breasts, curves, and her very exposed creamy skin. Especially the fact it was a costume also peaked Duo's interests once again... "You should change out of those... What if the customers see you? And mistake this place for what it is?", asked Duo while keeping his mannerisms, and talking in the manner of co-woker than friend right now from the usual get go of their talks.

Back to top Go down
Mina Rica

Mina Rica

Warrior Profile
Techs:
Life:
Musou:

Act 3 - Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act 3 - Friends   Act 3 - Friends I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 11:13 am

Once again, like she expected, Mina witnessed that priceless look on Duo's face. It made her smile until he closed his eyes and refused to look at her, it kind of annoyed her. Typical Duo, diverting his eyes away from her once more. She was atchually sick of it already at this point. And inteneded on changing it. Getting up from the chair Mina stood on her feet, straitening her posture to perfection as her breasts lightly bounced with this motion. "You know you were the one who wanted to see this. I told you before i would surprise you with it, and like I predicted your face is priceless." In smooth gentle strides Mina walked up behind Duo, the tiger tail swayed with each step. With her arms gently wrapping around him her head rested on his shoulder. She was going to make him hers tonight.

"How come you never look at me?" She whimpered with a bit of hurt in her voice while she ran her hands slowly up and down Duo's chest from behind him. Suddenly releasing him from her embrace Mina took a hold of his shoulder and forced him around with what strength she had, so that this time, he would face her. Stepping closer to him she wrapped her arms around his neck and tugged him closer. Then gently she trailed a hand back to rest on his cheek, to prevent him from turning his head away. She then leaned ahead a bit to lightly give him a sweet kiss on the cheek (chu~) shortly after she grazed her lips over his left ear where she softly whispered to him. "Why don't we close up the shop a bit early?~" Mina moved her head away from his ear. This time turning it so she was just inches away from his lips with her own. Her cheeks were tinted with a light crimson blush while her eyes were half ways closed. The tension between her and his lips was to much for her to take. In a quick motion she gave him a light peck on his tender lips before pulling back. If he pushed her away she would only come back, she was always a dominant one so what she would make him hers whether or not he liked it.
Back to top Go down
Duo Lon

Duo Lon

Warrior Profile
Techs:
Life:
Musou:

Act 3 - Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act 3 - Friends   Act 3 - Friends I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 1:38 am

"...", Duo was silent as his head was filled with many mental images of her like many times before. This time it would seem a bit more obvious of it as he just stayed in that same position and not heading out towards the door or any other action that would place another front between himself and Mina. Without warning, his head that laid on the door slowly crept back up until her warm arms wrapped around his waist. Making his head fling back with the force of his neck and having with a light, yet bright, crimson blush across his upper cheeks and nose. She had popped the question he was not hoping for her to ask about. Duo had remained the same way, and lightly parted his gentle lips. "...Because, you really are a looker...", said the defeated Duo who had surrendered to Mina's whimper. Suddenly he had gone a bit dazed by the drawing of her alluring swaying motions touching his body. In the most perspective, his body was being slowly crawled by her fingers and attacked with such lively hands sweet enough to having a gentle composure from Mina with a sudden let off in the end. Causing his dull body to hit the door hard as he was swung to face her with full intent! This made him think many desires with her when both arms of hers engaged at him and tried to look away once again. Only to be brought back into her gaze by her sweet warm hand and into a crossfire of looking into her eyes. Duo's hazel eyes met with Mina's emerald pearls filled with life. The pace of his heart increased per second as her lips drew nearer to his face. The rush ran into his bad as she laid a sweet one on his cheek that forwarded goosebumps over his body.

When her lips met their target, his own reached her lips and kissed upon her gentle warm soft juicy lips. Making him feel alive, not so knowing how he'd see himself lower or better in this. Duo came with the sensational thrill when his lips departed from Mina's in an instant. Making him nod to her with a soft smile revealed for her sakes. It made him believe more into this odd desire, and linger into her for another one. It enlighten him so much, that his heart was pacing enough to be felt with every touch of his warmed skin now. Another noticeable feature to him was his cock, that formed a lump in his pants like before. On this day, Duo grabbed Mina's hand and dragged her out of the door and into the other room with a bed. His own room, which was located beside hers, yet he never used the small room, it was cleaned everyday. Duo then rushes to the store and places up a "Sorry, we are CLOSED" sign in calligraphy. Whereas Mr. Ling was nowhere to be found with his new and loving fiance, Duo rushed back to his room and pounced on Mina like a hungry dog. Grabbing her into his arms as he rough kissed her with a fiery passion. Leaving little to no breathe in between them with every peck or smooch! Both his hands trailed up and down along her hips and breasts, feeling up on her very well golden figure.~
Back to top Go down
Mina Rica

Mina Rica

Warrior Profile
Techs:
Life:
Musou:

Act 3 - Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act 3 - Friends   Act 3 - Friends I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 12:31 pm

Seeing the blush that appeared on Duo's face made the blush Mina had intensify. She was slightly confused slightly... So, he refused to look at her because she was really pretty? Interesting. Heat flooded through her body from this closeness and tension between them. To be honest she thought he was going to push her away, however he nodded, which surprised her greatly as she smiled sweetly along with him. Desire and longing swept over her, she never felt this way before. This tidal wave of this questionable feeling washed over her. With her hand being grabbed Mina gave off a light yelp as he pulled her away with him, over to his own room!~ Mina even witnessed the lump in his pants, making her blush more as she though about what was underneath the clothing. With Duo rushing out Mina could only think that he was closing the shop as fast as he could. With that, Mina layed on his bed, sprawling out with her arms over her head as she made herself comfortable, waiting for him to return.

Mina smiled as Duo returned to only pounce on her! Letting off a surprised squeak Mina giggled sofly as he smothered her with those rough kisses. Her arms wraped around him, pulling him closer as she began to kiss him back with an equal passion. "Mmm, More~" Mina groaned as he touched her along her breasts and hips. Mina couldn't help but let off soft moans from his touches, they just sended such a sensation through her that she couldn't explain. Mina brought her own hand to move down along his chest to then take a firm rub against the bulge in his pants. Making her feel hotter and more aroused. Smiling at him Mina softly spoke to him. "Lay on your back~" She commanded to him.

Back to top Go down
Duo Lon

Duo Lon

Warrior Profile
Techs:
Life:
Musou:

Act 3 - Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act 3 - Friends   Act 3 - Friends I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 10:45 pm

Letting a sweet smooch on Mina's tender sweet lips over and over, aroused Duo more. With every stroke his hand dragged across her skin seemed to sensate her. She ordered him to lay back, Duo leans back as the bulge in his pants pointed directly at Mina. He sat back on the bed slowly unzipping himself as he grabbed Mina with his free left hand. Pulling her down onto him, while his right hand trailed along her back down to her cute ass. Rubbing the soft fabric she wore, and feeling the fake tail rub against the back side of his hand with his hard rub that slowly decayed downwards. Touching her soft heated white undies that she wore to cover that sweet wet spot~ His fingers fiddled around her clitoris in circles at a good pace. He could feel how erect her clit was, and how wet she's gotten through the white underwear. Duo moved his middle finger to push up against her in between her pussy lips, getting more of her wet feel. During this time, his lips wouldn't stop kissing Mina, and letting her go. He was far from enjoying her cute pussy through those white panties. Both his hazel eyes would never close and solely focus on her. Their lips parted from time to to let air pass by either way from the heat. Having Mina's own lips open, Duo's tongue slithers within her mouth and leans in forward, closing off their lips in a tight seal as he played with her tongue with his own. Letting very little pants escape by as he was enjoying the heat of the moment~
Back to top Go down
Mina Rica

Mina Rica

Warrior Profile
Techs:
Life:
Musou:

Act 3 - Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act 3 - Friends   Act 3 - Friends I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 10:58 pm

Being grabbed Mina flopped down on top of Duo. Blushing as his hands explored downwards to rub the roundness of her ass. Her whole body felt somewhat numb as he touched her clitoris, circling around it steadily, driving her into a deep arousal and swirling typhoon of sensation. Letting out a long groan Mina's lips were pressed against Duo's, in an abundance of sweet, lustfull kisses. Mina was enjoying every second of his touched. Each noise that was tryng to escape from Mina's mouth was interupted by Duo's lips against her own. With their tounges playing with each other Mina leaned in a bit more. Feeling as if she was going to collapse on top of him from sheer sensation, Mina began to give off small pants. Her body seemed to lightly rock back and forth. Her hands ran gently down his body and back up. Right now she was enjoying this deep and passionate kiss she shared with him. Never wanting it to end, never ever. Mina swirled her tounge around his, having them dance together in a sheer bliss. Her body felt hot, and she was dripping with lust and desire, and burning with anticipation of what would happen next.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Act 3 - Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act 3 - Friends   Act 3 - Friends I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Act 3 - Friends
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Modern Day Warriors :: Other :: Ye olde shop-
Jump to: