Modern Day Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Modern Day Warriors

A new world awaits as china splits in three again.... who will win?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SITE RULES!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zhuge Yang
Strategist
Zhuge Yang

Gold : 352

Warrior Profile
Techs: Mystic Seal/ Arrow Sight/ Truespeed-shadow/ volley/ heavy bolts-flame arrows/ Leader's Aura/ Rapid Shot/ Stamina/ Spirit/ Swiftfoot/ Bonus Special/ Pouch/ Bag/ Third Renbu/ Infinite renbu
Life:
SITE RULES! Left_bar_bleue1000/1000SITE RULES! Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Musou:
SITE RULES! Left_bar_bleue400/400SITE RULES! Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

SITE RULES! Empty
PostSubject: SITE RULES!   SITE RULES! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 11:45 am

Here are the basic Rules

1. NO GODMODDING! I swear, everyone hates it, you can't control another person's reactions This also includes saying your attacks will hit no matter what your opponent does.

2. C-BOX IS NOT A GOOD PLACE FOR SPYING! You can't hear something on the C-Box and have your character mention it, it just doesn't happen. To make it simple what you know in the c-box in OCC not IC. As well no flaming.

3. LIMIT THE CURSING. Cursing is fine, just PLEASE we don't want a sentence going on.. about swear words.

4 STAY IN CHARACTER! Just because YOU know something doesn't mean your character does too.

5. DO NOT POST UNTIL APPROVED! by an admin or moderator. The only place you are allowed to post before approval is the land of randomness

6. RESPECT! Others, come on people, this should be commonsense. This includes flamming and certain spamming.

7. THIS IS AN UNRATED SITE. That means anything can happen to you here so... yeah.....

8. Please only 1 character per account. This also includes IP adress we admins can see your IP so don't think we won't know.

9. Please follow these rules or face the concequences. 1st warning a 1 hour ban. 2nd and 3rd offense are an one day. 4th and 5th are given a week ban. 6th offense means IP ban so please obey all rules

10. I AM NOT YOUR MOMMY. CLEAN YOUR OWN DAMN MESSES. You can die on this site, so don't come crying to me if you get killed for not putting [private/invite only/no fighting or no death]

11. AT LEAST THREE LINES. Please no one liners, they are quite obnoxious and for good rp you need longer posts :3

12. HAVE FUN! Come on people! It's a game :3

Last edited by Zhuge Yang on Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://modernwarriors.rpg-board.net

SITE RULES!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Modern Day Warriors :: Rules, announcements and FAQ :: Rules and FAQs-
Jump to: